Our Services to Tenants
If you are looking for a new home, The Total Letting Service is a Residential Property Letting Agent and can provide :-
- Good quality properties to view in good locations
- Accompanied viewings
- Advice on renting a property
- Competitive Fees
REMEMBER THE TOTAL LETTING SERVICE ARE HERE TO HELP!!
If you have any questions about finding your new home to let, please contact the office where our friendly and helpful staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Tenant Fees During the Tenancy
The following are fees under the TENANT FEES ACT 2019 can be charged to the tenant:
- Payments to change the tenancy, when requested by the tenant (e.g. a change of tenant or permission to keep a pet). A charge of £50 including VAT will be charged for the amendment of a tenancy agreement or addition of an addendum. Further charges may be applicable in some circumstances
- Early termination of tenancy, when requested by the tenant. A charge equal to the loss of rent plus the landlords costs in re-marketing and paperwork to allow the change of Tenant
- Payments of utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and Green Deal loans are all payable by the tenant
- Default fee for late payment of rent. Outstanding rent of 14 days or more will be charged at 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate for each day the payment remains outstanding
- Replacement of lost keys or security devices, will be charged at the cost of the replacement of lost keys, and replacement of locks in prevention of a security breach
See our properties to let on Rightmove, Prime Location and Zoopla:
Please contact us to discuss your requirements:
Bradford on Avon on 01225 869235, at Chippenham on 01249 445917 or email via our Contact Page.